I'm being lazy...Here are some pictures from Easter...
| A girl on a mission! |
| Yup! That's my red faced boy! |
| Look at all those eggs! |
| I just love all of these! |
| Oh these two! Love them! |
| Dying eggs! Bella had absolutely no interest at all! |
| Liam! |
| Goofy kids! |
| Our dyed eggs! |
| Easter morning |
| Getting into the candy early! |
| Logan found his! |
| More Easter happiness at Grandma Young's! |
| This is how Bella felt about taking an Easter pictures with her brother... |
| They needed a little soda to be convinced... |
| Super cheesey smiles for mom! I don't think I'll ever learn to check my camera before taking pictures...you never know who's going to change your settings...grrr |




No comments:
Post a Comment