Our little Mother's Day shoot. I couldn't help putting a few pictures up of me and my kids! I love them so much. There's no other way to say it, they are just so fun. Logan makes me double over laughing everyday and I can't count how many time I AWE over the cute things Bella does each day. They are my world and my life. I count my blessings for them over and over again and I hope eventually Greg and I will have a few more ;) I love the fact that Logan has dirt on his face from playing outside and Bella loves Logan to love her but at the same time she's planning her escape away from him! Being a mother is simply pure joy. Of course I have my days where mommy becomes a monster and I hope my babies will forget how horrible I've been but when the day is over and toys picked up and my babies are tucked in bed I remember how much I love them and how thankful I am for them. I love you Logan and Bella!
May 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment