My Aunt Tammy and cousin Megan decided to take a trip to Vegas for Megan's senior spring break. The first two nights they stayed with us.
We made a memorable trip to Oatman. It's an old mining town where burros wander the streets freely. We saw some great signs and interesting clothing. I just wish I would have taken more pictures of the crazy souvenir's you can buy there. We also saw an unforgettable gun fight. :) Logan is still talking about it.
Logan feeding the burros
I was the "official" tour guide and photographer when we went up to Vegas. We had a lot of fun and stayed very busy! (I didn't post Aunt Tammy and Megan's pictures. I didn't want to spoil their fun at posting them first!)
Logan at the M&M store
Logan at Rain forest cafe. He kept lifting up the tails, it was hilarious!
He did not like being close to the snake
Getting ready to watch the Bellagio water show
Notice Megan texting! :) Every time her phone would "quack" Logan would say, "Is it Mason?"
Gardens at the Bellagio
We even went swimming it was so nice!
Bathing beauty!
My little fish!
We ate at some pretty delicious restaurant's, Rain forest cafe, Buca Di Beppo, PF Changs, In N Out Burger, and Vegas's Biggest Most Famous Pizza :)
Mandalay Bay Shark Reef
Stingray pool
We had a girls night out and watch KA and the MGM. It was amazing!
Thanks ladies for coming and spending some time with us! See you soon in Michigan!




2 comments:
So glad it worked out to see all of you over Megan's spring break. We had a wonderful time. We had a lot fun and have numerous great memories. Looking forward to our next trip to see you's.
Love ya, Megan and Aunt Tammy
Post a Comment