Aug 5, 2011

Bella Rose

Introducing:
Bella Rose Young
Born 7-20-2011
10:36AM
7lbs 7oz
19 inches

After having contractions for 24 hours I'm finally far enough along to get my epidural!
5:30am.  Greg and I were finally both able to get some sleep until about 9:00am when we were unfortunately able to hear the girl right next door screaming... I mean, come on people just take the drugs! :)
Right after she was born.  I only had to push for about 30 mins.  I really had a much easier delivery this time around.  Greg and I loved Dr. Hazel who delivered Bella.  I can't even begin to tell you how great she is!  I'm so grateful that we had her since she was the only dr we did see in her practice for the whole four week we we're here!  
Both Logan and Bella weighed 7lbs 7oz
Greg decided he needed to wear the same shirt he wore when Logan as born... :)
Greg is so wonderful!  Best husband and partner in the world!  After being sent home from the hospital to labor a little longer on our own I thought for sure I was going to die from the pain.  I kept telling Greg that I couldn't do it and he was right there the whole time helping me through it.  I'm so thankful for him and the support he gives me and our children.

He's in love!
Look at that hair!  I was so surprised! 
Meeting sister for the first time!
We had both Grandma's here to help us!  Our mothers are both so wonderful!


He wasn't so sure what to think of her.  And he's still not quite sure...
Bella Rose.  The name Bella has been one of Greg's favorite girls names for just about as long as we've been married.  I had my long list of names that I liked and none of them seemed to fit her, so Bella it is!  I did however pick her middle name.  I still love love the older names so Rose just seemed to fit.  Beautiful Rose.


She loves to snuggle with her daddy.  He's the baby whisperer as my mother calls him!
Going home from the hospital
Sweet girl!  I thought we were going to be doomed with a cranky baby because Logan was so good, but she is just the sweetest!  She only wakes up once at night, eats, and goes right back to sleep!  She's just sweet and happy all the time!
Big stretch!
Isn't this just the sweetest thing!  He adores her!
Grandma helping with bath time

Look at that cute little face!  Some of her looks remind me so much of Logan when he was tiny.
And here is our big two year old!  He can't decide if he likes Bella or not.  Sometimes he completely ignores her, other times he's mean, and once in awhile he wants to hold and kiss her.  I'm sure he'll figure out that she's not going anywhere and start to like her!  Well here's hoping at least, right! :)


We had these taken when Bella was three days old.  My friend Eva who took my maternity pictures, took these of Bella too.  I just love them!










*Family pictures coming soon! :)

9 comments:

Kristin said...

Love love love! Can't wait to meet that sweet burly! Congrats again!

Kristin said...

Girly is what I meant...lol

the h fam. said...

she is so beautiful! i'm so happy she's such a good baby for you guys! that makes the transition from one to two a little easier! taytum was a handful who didn't like sleep so i'm hoping this next one is a breeze! i love the name and her pearls!

Hepworth House said...

Carly,
She is so sweet and I think I can forgive you for moving away from us glad that she is here!!

Thayn Family said...

SO cute Carli. You are so blessed! I love the newborn pics. Lennox would not sleep for his! He just cried and peed and pooped. It was impossible to get any shots! Looks like Bella will sleep good for mom!

mckensie said...

SO CUTE!!!!! Can't wait to meet the little sweetie! When you get back to utah call me i'd love to babysitt both of them!!!
Miss all of you guys!

Meagan said...

Congrats, Carly! She's just adorable. I love the newborn pictures! Adorable family.

Chelsey and Casey said...

She is just the sweetest! I love the daddy-daughter shots (and so does Casey!) Congrats again, we love you guys!

Josh & Jennifer said...

Congrats Young family!!! She is adorable. The newborn pictures are priceless. Congrats on your wonderful new baby..