I finished most of these before we left Utah but I didn't have time to take pictures, so here they are! I didn't make these burp cloths but I did dye them. They are just the nice thick white
Gerber cloth diapers but they were stained from using them with Logan. Besides being stained they were still in great shape! I used this tutorial guide lines to dye them...
http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/tutorial-easy-fabric-dying.html
Awhile ago Joann's had a $1.99 sale on their flannel so I picked these up to make a few receiving blankets...

My sweet boy...I had to put this one on here :)

This is the blanket I spent about 14 hours sewing lines and lines on, but I think it turned out pretty cute and here's the tutorial I used for it...
http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/tutorial-faux-chenille-blanket.html
Here's what the back looks like...

And I just had to make one more car seat cover...

My friend Eva had a birthday a few days ago and Stacy and I made her this cute cake! Super cute and easy to make! Love it! I will definitely be making this again!

3 comments:
Cute, cute girly stuff. :) I can't wait to see what this little girl will look like. You look amazing. As always! So excited for you.
TOO CUTE! You are just so talented and I am so impressed! :0)
Excited to see you next week! LOVE YA!
Oh my gosh, you are SO crafty!! I love the MADE blog--and the dyed burp cloths are SO cute...seriously, love!! And, I hope your tests go well, so crazy!! You have the craziest summer ahead!! Good luck!! :D
Post a Comment