Feb 14, 2011

All we need is Love!

Mommy's helper...or so he thinks!
This year for Valentines Day, we tried to keep things pretty low key. Greg had to work late today so we decided to go out to breakfast this morning. I think we all ate WAY to much! We spent some time outside as a family because being outside is one of Logan's LOVES! I think he would live outside if I let him! All in all it was a pretty fabulous morning!

Kisses for Daddy! Logan loves to give hugs and kisses and we are always glad to take them!
Coloring at breakfast
Love our little family
Valentines for my boys! I actually pulled out my xyron to make these! I haven't used it in a long time, but it was much easier than I thought, so I'll have to use it more often!

Logan not interested in taking a picture with mom...
Our little golfer!
Logan really loves being outside if you can't tell :)
This picture really makes me laugh!
Playing with our camera...we still have a lot to learn!


No comments: