Jan 14, 2011

Michigan

The day after Christmas, Logan and I flew to Michigan to visit my family. We drove to Ohio and spent some time with all my siblings and parents.

Logan and Papa
Opening more presents
Kristin and Will

Logan loved Izzo but was also scared of him!
The family minus the two son-in-laws. We missed you!
Happy Birthday Noah!

The brothers playing rock band
While we were home I had the opportunity to visit with my Grandma and Grandpa Huntley a few time. My wonderful dear Grandmother passed away on January 2, 2011. I'm so glad I was able to spend a little time with her before she left this life and returned to her Father in Heaven. She was a very generous person to everyone she met. She always made sure to pay you some kind of compliment and each one of her Grandchildren thought they were her favorite! She will always be a great example to me and those who knew her. Till we meet again!

Grandma Huntley and Logan
The Brother-in-laws. Brad and Greg.
Logan and Noah

Poor Logan was so tired...
Little cookie snatcher!

Grandpa Huntley and all his Granddaughters
My Grandma Hileman and I
The Grand kids except baby Juliet and Baby Young #2 :)
The cousins. Travis was an able to make the funeral and we missed him dearly! He couldn't make it because his wife Nicole was expecting their first baby and little Juliet made her debut yesterday!
The Hileman Kids
Emily and Logan
Sisters!
My parents

1 comment:

Corie said...

Fun seeing all of you! We sure will miss Grandma too.