Dec 16, 2010

Ward Christmas Party

We had a really fun ward party this last weekend. It was themed around Christmas in Nauvoo. The activities comity set up different "shops" around the chapel to represent different places in Nauvoo. Greg and I were in charge of a grove where the kids learned how to do stick-pulling. I think a certain little boy played with my camera and switched the settings so the pictures aren't the best...

The Red Brick Store
The Post Office
The Tin Shop
The Bakery
Emma and Joseph's home. We had a little program and sang Christmas songs.
This could be dangerous... :)
Cute one of my boys!
Our Little Family
Our Christmas Tree
It's only half decorated. Every time Logan would walk by the tree he would snatch an ornament off the tree and throw it at the nearest person. I was scared for my life for awhile! So now it doesn't have ornament low enough for him to reach :)

2 comments:

Chelsey and Casey said...

What a cute cute cute CUTE ward party! And you, little miss thing, are soo scrumptious I could eat you! Love those black boots!

Corie said...

What a cute tree! I wanted to do a red tree like that in the foyer, but ahhh... just didn't get around to it this year. Too much basement remodeling. Oh, well, next year, right?