Dec 23, 2010

Lights at Temple Square

We made it to see the lights at Temple Square this year! So pretty! My little brother and his friend had never been so we just had to make a quick trip to see the lights! I'm glad we did!




Logan and Santa, he did pretty good. He didn't cry but we couldn't get him to smile. We've watched a Mickey Mouse Christmas special that has the saying, Santa! Santa! Ho Ho Ho! So if Logan hears anyone say Santa he responds with a Ho Ho Ho. I think it's pretty dang cute! I thought maybe he would say it for Santa but he would say a peep!

1 comment:

Chelsey and Casey said...

Haha that's cute that Logan says that! He's a smart boy! I like how Goofy calls him "Santee" so that's what I'm gonna teach Griff for next year. :)