Nov 20, 2010

Rough Day...

Actually to tell the truth, it's been a rough two weeks. I'm not ashamed to say that my house is a disaster and I don't even care. It took me all day to do two loads of laundry and put them away. I just finished the dishes 5 mins ago and it's 10:30 pm. All I can say is WOW, I'm definitely not on top of things right now.

If I could only wish my mother here, I would! She's amazing. House work that usually takes me a few days to do only takes her a few hours. I remember when Logan was born Greg and I took him to a Dr's appointment and my mom stayed at our apartment. I swear, we were only gone an hour, but she had clean sheets on our bed, all the laundry done, dishes washed, floors vacuumed and swept, plus when we did get home she was on the couch reading a book! Can you say AMAZING?!

Greg came home at 2:30 for his lunch break and found Logan and I like this...Logan generally is a good little nap taker but today he was having some trouble so I tucked him in with me and he snuggled right down and fell asleep.

But I caught the boys tonight like this! And yes that is Greg in Logan's crib!

Uncle Cody is coming for his Thanksgiving break starting tomorrow! Yeah! So hopefully things will go a little smoother and give Logan someone else to wrestle with besides me! It's going to be a very busy work week for Greg!

4 comments:

Audy & Ash said...

Oh Carly you and your boys are so cute! I am glad to know that I am not the only whose house is sometimes a disaster! These pictures are priceless! If you ever need a minute to yourself bring Logan over to play...even if you need to just get the house clean! (by the way you looked darling at church yesterday and i didn't get a chance to tell you!)

Cassie said...

Hope you guys get feeling better!

Johnson Family said...

Carly, eventually you will learn a routine. It always takes me 6 months to get into a routine when we move and it's much harder at Logan's age. Besides, our moms had years of practice!

Chelsey and Casey said...

I'm sorry you're having a rough time. I hate the nights that Casey has to work late, too. Why don't you guys move closer so you and I can take care of eachother a little bit, eh? That's something we can fix! :) :)PS, You are still a good mom and wife even if the place is a little messy.