Oct 15, 2010

Gardner Village

Gardner Village is a part of the old mill industry in West Jordan, Utah. They've turned it into a cute little village of specialty shops. For Halloween it's decorate all snazzy and it's themed around Witches. If you ever get a chance, you need to go! I can't wait to go back!


Our family group picture

I loved the Team Jacob sign! Go Jacob!

Logan kept touching his nose and would say NNNNose!

Kensie, Tiffany, The Witch, and Liam

I think that says it all.... :)


The kids

Mommy and Logan

Logan is such a little sissy sometimes, he did not like being by this witch!

Kensie, made this apron today! She did great, I'm so proud of her! I can't wait till our next sewing project!


2 comments:

Cassie said...

I love Gardnier's Village, but haven't been during Halloween. Logan is so cute!

mckensie said...

Thanks for letting me stay over! And a Big thanks for the help with my apron!!! Can't wait till our next sewing project!