Our little family decided to go on our own color tour through the mountains this week. Fall is my favorite season and changing of all leaves is just one reason why I love it so much! We went up through Park City, over to Brighton, and back to Salt Lake. It was gorgeous, I'm so glad we made the trip!
Park City

Coming through Brighton

Logan did this for most of our trip...

A new Target store opened close to us so we went to check it out, not expecting to buy anything, and Greg found this soft golf club for Logan and had to get it...Greg spoils this little boy!

Here are some cute video's of Logan. He's such a little boy!
2 comments:
he is so adorable!!
Fun! I love the fall, too. Your road trip was beautiful and that little guy is getting so big and busy!
Post a Comment