Aug 24, 2010

Projects and Books

I have a few things I like to do while Logan's taking his nap. Sewing and reading. I feel like that's MY time that I can do anything I want to. So here's what I've been up to the past few months during nap time.


These are I-spy bags I made for Logan. They're themed. The blue has things that "GO", the yellow has different animals in it, and the blue and green has different sports. They're pretty easy to make and Logan loves to look at them.



I've been making aprons like crazy! I've found that they make great presents!
I made this one for Greg's cousins bridal shower





This is going to be my "Fall" apron. The picture doesn't do it justice. The brown has bits of pink and orange in it. I love it!



I made this one for Greg's sister Tiffany. Isn't it darling!



Right now I'm in the process of sewing our Halloween costumes! So far so good! I love getting dresses up in matching costumes! Just wait and see!



These are some of the books I've read this summer...











I'm dying to read this...

I pre-ordered Mockingjay from amazon awhile ago and it didn't show up today! Grrr. I've pre-ordered other books from there and they came in the mail the day they were released! I'm so not happy with amazon right now! Hopefully I will get it tomorrow.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Cute things!! I have those I-spy bags in my projects to-do file. The aprons are darling, what pattern have you been using?

Meagan said...

Already starting your halloween costumes? I'm impressed! Those aprons are SO cute! I wish you were still in Rexburg and I would have you make me one. :) Logan is a doll. So glad to see you're doing well.

Greg and Carly said...

It's the apron lady pattern Flirty Skirty. Love it!

Chelsey and Casey said...

You are one talented lady! Just wait till you can post pics of the dress we're gonna make this weekend :)

Corie said...

Fun projects! Hey, have you come across an apron pattern that doesn't go around your neck, but just over your shoulders? Just wonderin'. :)