Jul 27, 2010

Lots and Lots of pictures!

I've been taking a ton of pictures lately, which is good but, it's a hassle to upload all of them so I'm really enjoying making these collages!

Grandma Young is in town so we've been out and about more than usual. We've been to Wheeler Farm and Kennecott Copper Mines. Both were fun and FREE!

On Pioneer day we went to a Bees baseball game and tried to watch the fireworks but Logan screamed every time he heard a big BOOM! So we had to leave early, poor little boy!

Logan's also found a new best friend in Teddy! He gives him kisses and hugs all the time. He can actually say Teddy's name too! What a smarty!



My sister-in-law Tiffany is very outgoing and loves to do different activities with her kids. So, when she mentioned going to hike up to the Timpanogos caves I immediately asked if we could tag along. It was so much fun! I found out I'm not in the best shape that I've ever been in but hey, slow and steady wins the race right? Man o man, Liam sure is the little hiker! He was at the head of the pack the whole time!

We need to do more activities like this more often. Greg has a bike so we're in the process of finding me a bike and a bike trailer for Logan. Family bike rides will be awesome!


2 comments:

Cassie said...

What a fun activity! That Logan is going to be quite the adventurer!

Josh & Jennifer said...

That looks like so much fun. How fun to be able to do fun adventures with family. I wish we lived closer.