Jun 25, 2010

Here Comes The Sun!

I love summer and all the sunshine it brings! Here we are at Wheeler Farm with some of our ward play group! Logan loved looking at all the animals and seeing other kids!

Greg's cousin Bethany was sealed to her fiance this month. (She was a beautiful bride!) I took the opportunity to take a few pictures with Greg's family!

We also had a great time with Kensie! She came and stayed with us for two nights and we had a headband marathon! I think they turned out pretty dang cute! Kensie, Logan, and I went a our neighborhood park festival and had a great time! Kensie was brave and tried out the dunk tank!


Here's Kensie getting dunked!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I love that picture with Logan's feet up in the stroller, Avalynn does the same thing!

Chelsey and Casey said...

Hold. on. a. second! The picture in the bottom right of the collage of pics from the festival--- is that a mini horse? Like the tiniest mini horse ever? Like the size of one of my cats?!?!