Apr 17, 2010

25

I turned 25! Wow I can hardly believe it! I met Greg when he was 25. I remember thinking how OLD he was and now here I am at 25 and I don't feel old. I guess it's just funny how things work out. I had a great day and thanks for all the birthday wishes!

Greg grilled yummy chicken and brauts. Mmmmm
My birthday cake Greg had made for me at...Sams!Logan's really excited
Logan grabbed Greg's cake when he wasn't looking! Birthday flowers and my birthday banner I made

8 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Happy Birthday again, Logan is getting big!

Chelsey and Casey said...

Happy happy birthday, Carly dear! Next up, Logan's birthday!

Corie said...

I love that Logan stole that cake! And Greg, great job on the birthday cake--I'm impressed! Happy Birthday, little sis.

Meagan said...

Happy Birthday, Carly! Glad your hubby made your day so special. Glad to see you guys are doing well.

Cassie said...

Looks like a fun day. Don't worry, you're only a quarter of a century old!

Cassie said...

Wow, I am a horrible friend!! I totally forgot about your birthday! Glad you had a great day!

Cassie said...

Wow, I am a horrible friend!! I totally forgot about your birthday! Glad you had a great day!

Cassie said...

Wow, I am a horrible friend!! I totally forgot about your birthday! Glad you had a great day!