What a big boy! I can't believe he's WALKING! Love the ranch dressing in the second video. "Yeah, that is pretty good, huh?" hahaha
I agree with Chelsey..U and ur ranch ha ha ha! Ur so funny!Now u get to watch him even more closely cuz he's going to start finding and making more trouble...Sigh...Boys :) He needs a sister to show him how to do things "right" ha ha!
I can't believe he is already walking! Where does time go?! That video of him shaking his head is so funny, I was laughing!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a big boy! I can't believe he's WALKING! Love the ranch dressing in the second video. "Yeah, that is pretty good, huh?" hahaha
I agree with Chelsey..U and ur ranch ha ha ha! Ur so funny!
Now u get to watch him even more closely cuz he's going to start finding and making more trouble...Sigh...Boys :) He needs a sister to show him how to do things "right" ha ha!
I can't believe he is already walking! Where does time go?! That video of him shaking his head is so funny, I was laughing!
Post a Comment