Dec 27, 2009

Pre-Christmas in Michigan

Logan and I made a trip to Michigan just before Christmas to see my family. We had a great time and loved seeing everyone! Thanks for a wonderful trip!


Here we are at my brother Bill's house, where they hosted an ugly sweater party! So fun!
My dad and I racing to put balloons in panty-hoes to make reindeer antlers!

Cousins!Noah Brynn Emily Logan and Ellen

Great Grandma Huntley Great Grandpa Huntley. I think I know who Logan got his ears from!

Grandma Baby Boo and Logan

Logan gagged and bound with Grandpa Hileman.
Aunt Cassie found Logan's first tooth while we were home! He wasn't really fussy so I had no clue it just popped up! Sweet baby boy!
Look at that cute little face!
While I was home, I was able to see some of the girls I graduated with!We of course had to throw in some cheerleading :)

3 comments:

Josh & Jennifer said...

How fun.....super cute pictures. You're missing your cheer face though. haha Happy New Year. I can't believe how big Logan is. He sure is a little cutie

Cassie said...

It was so good to see you and Logan while you were in MI! I can't wait to see what Logan will be up to the next time you visit!

Tiffany said...

Hey! It's been a while! Your baby is very cute. Mine is one of the fat babies you were talking about! He is 19 months now and starting to slim down - only 36 pounds! Let's see, almost HALF of what YOU weigh! You crazy girl. I also was laughing at your sweater and then I realized you wrote it was an ugly sweater party. Phew! I was like, "Oh my, is Carly wearing mom shirts now?!" Glad to see you are still a posh mom. :)