We had a fun but busy October. I started subbing for the Madison School District, which has really been fun so far. It gives me a few days out of the house and it has made me realize how much I miss school and want to be a teacher when my kids are in school!
This year for Halloween, we decided to go as the Wizard of Oz! I think it turned out pretty cute, even though we're missing the tin man :) I made Logan's lion and Greg's scarecrow costume. My wonderful mother mailed me the Dorothy costume that was from my 7th grade Halloween:) With a few alterations it fit!
Wizard of Oz
Logan in the pumpkin we carved!




11 comments:
How cute I love your guy's costumes! Logan look so cute and I'm quite impressed you made it!!!! Looks like you had a blast!
Happy Late Halloween! Love the photos. Logan is a handsome little fella! Hope all is well.
Your pictures are cute! Logan looks adorable as always. Kudos to Greg for dressing up!
Logan's costume was by far the cutest! He should have won the contest.
The costumes look AMAZING!!! You're so creative and have a talent. So are you subbing everyday or just a day here or there? Looks like fun...
you guys are soooo cute! and brian liked your costumes as well :) hope everything is going good! we should all go out to dinner one night!
Wow, I'm so impressed you made Logan's costume! It looks great. You were all so cute. Logan is getting so big! Crazy how fast they grow.
Too cute! Logan is getting so big. What a fun age! I love that little lion!
carly, these pics are so cute! Did you make your Halloween costumes??
The family theme is so fun and cute! Logan's lion costume is ADORABLE! Love the pic with ear plugs, too funny!
You 3 looked great on Halloween! Logan's costume is soo cute. I just want to cover his cheekies in kisses!
Post a Comment