Oct 4, 2009

Family Photos



















About a week ago we had family pictures taken and I love them! Lindsey Marlor took them, she is amazing! Here is her website and I put a button on the side of my blog that will take you to her photo blog http://www.lindseymarlorphotography.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Cassie said...

Awesome pics! What a beautiful family!

Mrs. Haynie said...

i love the new blog header. and can we say adorable??! logan's little head is so cute i just want to squeeze his cheeks!

Johnson Family said...

You guys are an adorable family. Logan is going to be an early walker like Athena! No matter what anyone tells you, it's the best and so much fun!

Josh & Jennifer said...

The pictures came out awesome. How are you ever going to chose which ones to put in your house. I can't believe that Logan is standing. He's getting so big. Super cute pictures.

The Gorringe Family said...

Way cute pictures!

Chelsey and Casey said...

Logan is standing?!?!? He is growing up too fast :o( I love the family pictures!

Kristin said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PICS!! SO CUTE!

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!! We missed you all coming down last week...

Meagan said...

Such cute pictures! I love your header!

Rebecca Robison said...

these are sooo cute... did you make your own header?