wow i think he looks like both of u! U guys have the same facial expression almost in ur baby pict and in the pict of logan ha ha! :)
he does look a lot like both of you! i think that he has your eyes and greg's nose, he is so cute!
I think he is a good combo. He really looks like you carly in that pic! But I can see him in greg's pic also.
I've gotta say both of you, but I really thought he looked like Greg while you were in MI. But, it doesn't matter--he is just super cute!
Oh my, You guys are both adorable!! He is such a cute little man. I am not sure when we will be back in rexburg...but we will have to get together when we come up that way!
He really is a good mix, but I think mostly Greg, but I think he has your eyes.
How sweet is that boy?! He definitely has the Hileman chin... but he is a good mix of both!
I don't know, you all kind of have the deer-in-the-headlights look in those pictures. He's cute either way!
He has your eyes and mouth but looks a lot like greg.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
wow i think he looks like both of u! U guys have the same facial expression almost in ur baby pict and in the pict of logan ha ha! :)
he does look a lot like both of you! i think that he has your eyes and greg's nose, he is so cute!
I think he is a good combo. He really looks like you carly in that pic! But I can see him in greg's pic also.
I've gotta say both of you, but I really thought he looked like Greg while you were in MI. But, it doesn't matter--he is just super cute!
Oh my, You guys are both adorable!! He is such a cute little man. I am not sure when we will be back in rexburg...but we will have to get together when we come up that way!
He really is a good mix, but I think mostly Greg, but I think he has your eyes.
How sweet is that boy?! He definitely has the Hileman chin... but he is a good mix of both!
I don't know, you all kind of have the deer-in-the-headlights look in those pictures. He's cute either way!
He has your eyes and mouth but looks a lot like greg.
Post a Comment