Aug 24, 2009

Logan Two Months

I should have posted this awhile ago but...here are Logans two month stats

Height 75th percentile-24.5 inches
Weight 28th percentile-11 lbs 10 oz

We have a long skinny baby!
When Logan had his shots he was such a tough little guy! He cried pretty hard at first but within the hour he was just fine and all smiles! I'm glad Greg went with us because I cried when Logan started screaming! Greg of course was calm and collective so he gathered up Logan because I was a mess!
Your mommy and daddy love you little man!

2 comments:

Chelsey and Casey said...

I love his little outfit! Logan's 24.5 inches and you're.... 59 inches? He's catching up to you quick, Mama! ;) juuust kidding love

Alli said...

He's long and skinny... Maddux is short and.. solid. Haha!

I love his outfit; it's so adorable!