Aug 9, 2009

Happy Birthday My Love

Today is Greg's 30th Birthday! Happy Birthday My Love!


Look at all those candles!


I couldn't ask for better Men in my life!

7 comments:

Corie said...

Happy Birthday, Greg! Hope you enjoyed our birthday serenade yesterday! Carly, did you cut your bangs? And awwww, cute little Logan!

Alli said...

Tell Greg we said happy birthday! Logan is SO cute!

Chelsey and Casey said...

Happy burfday, Gwegowy! Logan gets more handsome every day! Remind him that we're providing him with either a girlfriend or a best friend!

Crafty Cowgirl said...

Happy Birthday again!

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Hey Carly! Tell Greg Happy Birthday! I LOVE LOVE your dress. Super cute. I am so sorry I haven't got back to you about the pics we took! I can give them all to you! I will be home in a week and can bring them over if you want!

Rebecca Robison said...

love the bangs!

Kacie said...

happy birthday Greg!