Jul 15, 2009

New Pictures of Logan

Here are a few new pictures of Logan! I hope you love them, and we're having a fabulous time in Michigan! Logan is 6 weeks old!

Look Mom NO hands! Yikes! He's going to be a tough little boy!

Superman

I love his little face in this one

He loves to swing. He's so sweet.
Mom and Logan

He likes to play with his Daddy

9 comments:

Kacie said...

So so cute and you look gorgeous! I love his expressions!

Chelsey and Casey said...

So sweet. I had to call Corie to get the 4th of July update since SOMEONE wouldn't call me!

Chelsey and Casey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsey and Casey said...

Sorry that second one was from me-- it just published that comment twice.

Corie said...

Careful with that little guy! I need my nephew to be in one piece when I see him again! He's really growing--what a handsome guy!

Josh & Jennifer said...

I LOVE the post. Thanks for posting so many pictures. He's cute and looks so tiny. What is his weight? Thanks for keeping us updated. Love u!!!!!!!!!!

STCLIFFORD said...

He is such a little cutie!! Can't wait to see him again!

Alli said...

I can't believe he's doing so many tricks with Greg already!

He is so cute, and you look great!

Cassie said...

What a cutie!