Jul 6, 2009

Finally in Michigan

It’s been awhile since I posted…my parents live way out in the boon-docks and have dial-up internet, so I try to avoid it at all costs. Greg’s now home with us, so I can use his wireless card :) I love technology!

We made it to Michigan! Little Logan was an angel on our flights and hardly made a peep! Unfortunately, somehow, I deleted all the pictures on my camera, so I don’t have any recent pictures of Logan or my baby shower my mother gave me on Friday. I’m so sad... :(

Well Logan is sleeping through the night! He's been a good little sleeper since about 3 days old. And I have about 5 pounds to go till I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight! Yeah! One more week and I'll be able to start working out! I can't beleive Logan is 5 weeks old!

Here are a few pictures of Logan that did make it on Greg’s computer.


Little Logan on my tummy 3 weeks old. I'm still not sure how he fit in there!


My sweet baby boy


Taking a bath. He wrinkles his forehead just like his daddy

Soo tired...I know we look gross but having a baby really takes it out of you!
Logan 5 days old

7 comments:

Tanya said...

he does look like his daddy! I love his face in the bath picture. the one in his car seat is cute to...he looks like a tough little guy with punching bags on his hands:) what a cute little baby!

the h fam. said...

he's getting so big!! sorry about your pictures that stinks big time! WAY TO GO on the weight! of course i didn't doubt you'd be back to skinny minny in no time!!

Rebecca Robison said...

I love the pics that you have! I love the wrinkled forehead, awe!
Congrats on looking amazing- as you always do!

Cassie said...

He's so cute! I'm so glad you posted some more pictures. Sorry about your camera, that's a big bummer!

Kacie said...

He is so cute! I love the pic of him scrunching his face it is so cute! Hope all is going well and can't wait to meet him!

Alli said...

He is so cute! I love these pictures. 5 pounds until you reach your pre-pregnancy weight! Woo-hoo... it' a good feeling...

Crafty Cowgirl said...

Who took the pict of u guys on the couch? Mom Diane?

U guys are so cute! I can't wait till the 20th when I can meet Logan!