congrats!!! he is absolutely adorable. i hope everything went great with the delivery, carly. and props on blogging so fast!! you two are amazing :) can't wait to meet the little guy...
I have been waiting for more pictures! Hurray! What a cutie! I'm so excited to have a new nephew. The kids think he is adorable too and can't wait to meet him!
He is beautiful!!! I was wondering when he was going to come! I have been checking the blog everyday! Yay! I am so excited for you guys! What a little cutie!!
i've been waiting for pics!! you guys are on top of things!! once again congrats.. he's a very handsome little guy!! logan is a cute name! hope you're feeling well.
Yea, I'm so excited that he's here and looks like you're both doing well. He's cute. Hope everything is going great and you're getting lots of rest. I can't wait to meet him. Looks like I'm planning another trip. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy, love you
Congrats! :) Nothing makes me happier than the miracle of life! God Bless and best wishes for health and happy memories, Carly, Greg, and Logan. Send my congrats to your family.
We are so excited for you! He is so adorable. My favorite picture is of you and him... so sweet. How do you look so cute, huh!? I can't wait to hear how everything went...
22 comments:
congrats!!! he is absolutely adorable. i hope everything went great with the delivery, carly. and props on blogging so fast!! you two are amazing :) can't wait to meet the little guy...
I have been waiting for more pictures! Hurray! What a cutie! I'm so excited to have a new nephew. The kids think he is adorable too and can't wait to meet him!
ps--I like the almost smile from Logan in the pic with you and him.
He is so cute!! Congrats!
Casey sends his congratulations and excitement from Ecuador! Logan is so sweet and you and Greg are such tender parents! I can't wait to meet him.
So precious! Congrats!
Yay! I'm so excited for you! he's adorable and can't wait to meet him!!
He is beautiful!!! I was wondering when he was going to come! I have been checking the blog everyday! Yay! I am so excited for you guys! What a little cutie!!
Carly he seems so sweet! I am so happy for you!
i've been waiting for pics!! you guys are on top of things!! once again congrats.. he's a very handsome little guy!! logan is a cute name! hope you're feeling well.
Congrats! We are so happy for you guys. Thoes pictures are so sweet. Get some rest:)
So so cute! I love the pics! I'm glad he's finally here! I love the name also! Just enjoy every moment because you won't get them back!
Yea, I'm so excited that he's here and looks like you're both doing well. He's cute. Hope everything is going great and you're getting lots of rest. I can't wait to meet him. Looks like I'm planning another trip. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy, love you
He looks way cute!!! I am glad he finaly came out. I hope you are feeling well, and it will be fun to see what color his hair ends up. Congrats.
Congrats! :) Nothing makes me happier than the miracle of life! God Bless and best wishes for health and happy memories, Carly, Greg, and Logan. Send my congrats to your family.
Congratualtions! He is so cute. I can't wait to meet him!
Congrats! He's a cutie! I see Greg already has him decked out in BYU attire! (And what a great Father's Day present!)
So, so cute! Congratulations!
We are so excited for you! He is so adorable. My favorite picture is of you and him... so sweet. How do you look so cute, huh!? I can't wait to hear how everything went...
Congratulations!
Carly your pic of you and little Logan is so sweet! Congrats you guys!
Congratulations on becoming a mommy. I know you will be the best mom. We love you and give you our best!
Post a Comment