Mar 3, 2009

Reunited!

I’m so grateful for a wonderful family and great friends! We had a busy but exciting weekend…fetal foto’s appointment, BYU vs. Utah basketball game, Jay’s baby blessing and Greg’s APX meetings. Luckily, Casey and Chelsey were in Utah for her brothers baby’s blessing too, so we snuck in dinner and frozen yogurt for dessert with them! Yum! It was so good to see them, we’ve really missed them! We fell right back in place, just like we’ve never been apart :) Chelsey bought our little tiny some super cute outfits that I can’t wait to dress him up in! Thanks Aunt Chetzle!


I wish I could see this beautiful woman everyday again just like old times!
Bestfriends Reunited! With a face like that, it must have been really good frozen yogurt!
Chelsey and Casey
The boys really missed each other :)
Greg's growing his hair out. We'll see how long it lasts. His hair was longer than this when we first started dating. :)Greg and His Dad
Baby Jay's Blessing Day

1 comment:

Chelsey and Casey said...

We miss you guys already! That was such a tease to only see you for a few hours! :( I will post my pics in a couple days!