Nov 10, 2008

Excited for Thanksgiving

Wow it’s been awhile since I’ve posted anything! I’ve been pretty busy with student teaching, my work sample, and catching up on some sleep! I have three weeks of student teaching left and I’m pretty excited to be done. All that traveling every day is starting to drive me crazy! I had my last observation from my supervisor on Friday and receive all three’s! (Three’s are the highest you can get.) Yeah!
I’m so excited for all our upcoming trips! This weekend Greg and I are going to Jackson Hole for a romantic get away! I’ve never been to Jackson so I’m pretty anxious to go! We’re staying at the Amangani. Thanks APX.
For Thanksgiving we’re spending a week in Michigan. I haven’t been home for a Thanksgiving in five years. I'm ready to taste that yummy turkey!
In December we’re flying with all the regionals of APX to Hawaii. After that I think I’ll be all vacationed out!

2 comments:

Chelsey and Casey said...

Boo I am sad you are leaving! We wanted to see James Bond this weekend!

Cassie said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I am jealous! I think we need to hang out soon, it feels like its been forever.