Aug 30, 2008

Things I Love About The Fall

1. A new school year starts. Except instead of going to school, I’m teaching it, and I love it!


2. The leaves changing, wonderful colors.
3. The smell of burning leaves.

4. Football games.
5. New clothing.
(I'm waiting for these to arrive.)


6. Warm apple cider and doughnuts.
7. Another successful summer for APX.
8. Bonfires.
9. Warm cozy blankets, good for cuddling.
10. Hot chocolate with marshmallows.
11. Great holidays.

5 comments:

Mrs. Haynie said...

i love the fall! my favorite part is being able to wear cute scarves and sweaters :) and the gyros are SO easy to make. when people eat them they can't believe how easy they are..
Cut 2-3 chicken breasts into chunks and cook in a little bit of butter in a frying pan...when done i marinate it for a few minutes in italian dressing (that should feed 2 people..add more chicken for guests). i use whole-wheat pitas and cook them in oil quickly on each side to soften them. then inside the pita you put the chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes, feta cheese, and ranch dressing on top! yummy! my mom adds mushrooms, brian uses cheddar cheese instead...make your own special kind!

Kristine said...

i love fall too. but i'm not ready to put away my summer clothes or watch my Tan FADE! I'm happy to hear that you are loving school. I'll have to give you a call so you can fill me in on all the details!

miss ya

Nicole said...

Does it feel like fall in Idaho? It's still pretty hot here! And I updated our blog so check it out!

the h fam. said...

i LOVE the fall as well! great post! and cute clothes you're waiting for! I bet you're a fun teacher!

the h fam. said...

i LOVE the fall as well! great post! and cute clothes you're waiting for! I bet you're a fun teacher!