your pictures are getting me so excited for italy in november. what did you think of england? i did a study abroad in london and absolutely loved it. i told brian i would move to london in a heartbeat right now if he said okay :)
How fun! Italy was one country I wish Phil and I would've gone too while we were in Europe.. its just too hard to see it all in a few weeks! Look like you guys are doing great. Happy Anniversary and congrats on a fun teaching experience! -Holly
6 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Looks like you had a FABULOUS time!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!! Hope all is well with you two!!! :0)
Sweet Picts carly! Looks like u had a ton of fun!
Wow! It looks like you had a blast! I can't wait to hear about your adventures! Sorry to hear about your camera.
your pictures are getting me so excited for italy in november. what did you think of england? i did a study abroad in london and absolutely loved it. i told brian i would move to london in a heartbeat right now if he said okay :)
Wow! You really got a great tour of Europe. Can't wait to see more pics when you get them from the other girls.
PS--Good luck with the first day of school and Happy Anniversary!
How fun! Italy was one country I wish Phil and I would've gone too while we were in Europe.. its just too hard to see it all in a few weeks! Look like you guys are doing great. Happy Anniversary and congrats on a fun teaching experience! -Holly
Post a Comment