Jun 1, 2008

Music...the good and the bad

This weekend I went to two concerts. The first was, Nashville Nights, all country music. It was interesting…mediocre country music, big belt buckles, cowboy boots, and feather bangs! The second concert was really good; it was a tribute to the Beatles! So fun! The singers did a great job and actually sounded like the Beatles.

Nashville Nights

Mel, Chelsey, and Carly

4 comments:

Chelsey and Casey said...

I love that you wrote "feather bangs"! HAHAH WOW that was a sight to behold! The Beatles concert was so fun though!!

Colby & Angie said...

Hey... So this is completly random and has nothing to do with the concert, but how do you get your hair to curl so well, and then stay?? It always looks so cute! I have tried every type of roller and my hair will only be wavy after an hour... the only way mine stays is if I use a curling iron, and that takes forever. Any ideas?

The Goldade's said...

Hey Carly!!
Well, I finally made Garrett and I a blog. It's definitely not as cute as yours but, it's a work in progress! I just have to say that you are so cute!! I love that you're into sewing and you are even cuter than you were in College!! Imagine that?! hehe Well, we will have to get together sometime this summer forsure! LOVES

Corie said...

Now come on, you had boots and Wranglers too. How come you didn't break them out for Nashville Nights?! :)