Jun 18, 2008

Feeling Crafty

Tonight at society, Cassie taught us how to make magnet boards and magnets. You can get the magnet boards at any craft store. I covered mine in scrapbook paper or you could leave it silver. If you want to hang it by a ribbon, ask at the store if they can punch holes in your magnet board for you. They are usually very helpful. For the magnets, you need clear glass stones, scrapbook paper, mod podge and small magnets. Put the mod podge on the back of the stone and press it to the scrapbook paper. The mod podge will dry clear. After it’s dry, cut around the stone so the scrapbook paper doesn’t show around the edges. You can attach the magnet to the back of the stone with mod podge or with a hot glue gun. They’re fun to leave your kids messages, love notes to your husband, or put pictures on. Enjoy! :)

This is my magnet board

Teresa's cute magnet board

3 comments:

Chelsey and Casey said...

Cute boards for both you and Teresa! I wish I had gone, but I had other things I needed to do. I for sure want to come to the heating pad one next week! :)

Kacie said...

Hey what's up! I found your blog somehow can't remember and like to see what you guys are up to!!! I added you to my list and look forward to keeping in touch!
Kacie Hanna

the h fam. said...

cute boards!