May 10, 2008

Sewing Projects

As most of you know, I love to sew! I thought I would share some of my sewing projects with you. Sewing really comes in handy when I have to hem all my pants, dresses, and skirts! I guess I inherited the love of sewing from my mother! Enjoy!

Velvet Dress

Skirt

Trouser Jeans

Little Girls Dress with Butterflies

5 comments:

aubrie said...

firstly, i am so impressed!! you're such a multi-talented woman. secondly, thanks for tagging me! i've been gone for awhile for a funeral, so i'm just now getting to that :)

Kristin said...

Very nice Miss Carly!!!! You're so talented just like your mom!!! :0)

Kristine said...

Fun fun! i love the velvet dress. So pretty! and I love that knit top you made.

Go Carly!

Rachel Burt said...

Those clothes are so cute! Do you want to make me some? JK...:) Great job!

Rebecca Robison said...

These are so beautiful! I always love seeing your work!