Carly, this is Brad and Chelsey's cousin. I want you to know that you have inspired me with your sewing skills! I am going to buy my very own sewing machine this week and attempt to learn a few tricks. After I saw your post about all the things you can make (trouser jeans, shower curtains, etc.) Do you have any resources that might help a beginner? (Such as any helpful books or videos?) Thanks! Camille.
Yes! One book in particular, The Complete Photo Guide to Sewing (Singer) by Creative Publishing international, you can get it on Amazon for like $13. It's great and has awesome pictures to help you too! :)
9 comments:
It looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it turned out so cute!!! i love it. i am so happy!
So cute. I love Aprons. So usefull!!
CUTE!!! :0)
Carly, this is Brad and Chelsey's cousin. I want you to know that you have inspired me with your sewing skills! I am going to buy my very own sewing machine this week and attempt to learn a few tricks. After I saw your post about all the things you can make (trouser jeans, shower curtains, etc.) Do you have any resources that might help a beginner? (Such as any helpful books or videos?)
Thanks! Camille.
Yes! One book in particular, The Complete Photo Guide to Sewing (Singer) by Creative Publishing international, you can get it on Amazon for like $13. It's great and has awesome pictures to help you too! :)
This is awesome!
Okay! Thank you for the suggestion!
Carly, do you think you could let me look at that pattern? I'D JUST LOVE TO MAKE ONE!
Post a Comment