May 21, 2008
American Idol
The fabulous Denby family loves American Idol…so naturally they had to get the American Idol game for their Wii! We played it this last week with Jack and Mel, it’s so fun! Here are some pictures of us singing and a video of Jack singing! I think I may have to talk Greg into getting a karaoke game for our Wii! None of us were very thrilled about the outcome of this season's American Idol either! TEAM DAVID ARCHULETA! However, I was very excited that Kristy Yamaguchi won Dancing with the stars!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
such a fun game, but i look disgusting! I am ready to use BOTH of my arms again.
Carly, you are so funny! I am in total agreement about AI and Dancing with the Stars! And I love that you love Twilight! THere is a group of girls in my ward I hang out with and we are counting down until August 2nd! So exciting!
Post a Comment