Apr 27, 2008

Jenn and Josh Visit Idaho

Jenn and Josh came for a quick visit this weekend. It was so great to see them and catch up! We went to the Rexburg temple on Friday and it was wonderful! It is a gorgeous temple! Jenn and I made carmel popcorn, watched movies, and reminisced over old times while Josh hung out with his old roommates. I’m hoping Josh talks Jenn into moving back up to Idaho! We have such wonderful friend's, I’m so grateful and lucky!



4 comments:

Dawn and Spence said...

Ugh...I am SO jealous right now!!! :-(

Cierra said...

Hey there! I saw your blog on chelsey's. All your blogs are so cute. Anyway I'm still trying to figure out where I know you from! :)

Cierra said...

Ballet! You are so totally right! lol I am so glad you figured that out! Good times:) That was a fun class.

lindsey said...

heyy just noticed yall had a blog yest... Are yall in Rexburg for the summer?