Mar 23, 2008

Easter

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you had a wonderful day and were able to think about the Savior and what he sacrificed for us! We had a great day and went to dinner at Casey and Chelsey’s house. Chelsey made a scrumptious roast, carrots, mashed potatoes, and asparagus and I made an Italian chef salad, rolls, deviled eggs, and brownies! Yummy! We had so much food! Greg and I are grateful to have such wonderful friends live so close to us! Yeah for Casey and Chelsey! :)


Greg playing with Jones

2 comments:

The Gorringe Family said...

Hey Carly Ann, I decided that I would blog stalk you, It looks like your having fun, and yes I think you would make an excellent Alice Cullins. I have a blog too, and I think that we should be blog friends, its gorringejuice.blogspot.com. Say hi to Greg for me.

Corie said...

Brad and I think it's great that you and Greg are such good friends with Chel and Casey. We're glad you have eachother out there!