Greg and I just had our two year anniversary! It was a pretty exciting day for me! Greg surprised me with a pearl necklace and a bracelet from Tiffany’s, plus a Coach purse! I was so surprised; I’ve never had anything from Tiffany’s before! We went to dinner at Texas De Brazil which is a great place to eat. The server’s bring around all kinds of different meats for you to try all cooked different ways. Yummy! I can’t believe we’ve been married two wonderful years! Time seems to fly by! Here are some pictures of our day!
Anniversary flowers
Anniversary flowers
Before going out to eat


Tiffany's Pearls
My new Coach purse




4 comments:
That Greg sure does know how to spoil you!! You lucky duck! Greg should give Brennen some tips! We will defiantly have to go to lunch when we get back, can't wait to be back! I don't know if I can do 5 months again...maybe I should stay and go tot school with you next summer! ;)
It looks like it was a fun day. I think you look a lot like Mom in some of your pictures. Happy Anniversary!
Oh yeah, by the way, what did YOU get for Greg? :)
Update your blog already woman!!!Put pictures of your skinny leg jeans on here :)
Post a Comment